Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru (AOK)
Login or register, so you can have fun at Bleach AOK! (Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru, also known as Bleach rise or fall)
Login or register, so you can have fun at Bleach AOK! (Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru, also known as Bleach rise or fall)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Rise or fall. A new Bleach rpg. Create your own Dream bleach character? What will they be? A soul repear, hollow, human or a special human (like chad and orihime from the tv show). Bleach Rise or fall, a rpg fansite based off of Viz media, bleach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari

Hikari

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-06

First Day Empty
PostSubject: First Day   First Day Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:39 pm

Hikari stepped onto the roof of the school. She looked around the roof on the school and saw 3 seniors chatting about something. Hikari turned around and walked towards the other half of the roof. She sat there and saw a small black swallow tailed butterfly.

"That's odd... this is the second one of these I've seen in a couple days."

She just smiled at the butterfly and put one of her fingers out, for it to land on. It just ignored her hand and flew into the sky. She smiled as a feeling of peace, washed over her. She looked down at her belts and they were glowing faintly. She fell on her back. Maman.... What is all of this about... She stood up and looked towards the sky. I have to figure this out...
Back to top Go down
yuki
Admin
Admin
yuki

Female Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-26

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:16 am

Aura was on the roof, she was trying to look for her friend Yuki. Aura looked all around, until she saw a guy laying on the roof with his hands behind his head. Aura ran up to the guy so she could get a closer look, she realized it was her friend Yuki. His eyes were closed, but one of them opened when Aura was standing over him. "Aura." He said, then sat up and looked up at her. "Is there something...you w-" Yuki looked behind him immidiately. He then squinted, in the distance he could see a hollow. He then immidiately got up. "Yuki, what is it?" Aura asked, then looked in the direction where it was comming from. "I don't see anyth-" "Hollow, Aura I want you to stay here okay?" Yuki asked. "Yuki, I c-" "Stay here!" Yuki yelled. He then sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Look, I just don't want you to get hurt, so please stay here." "Okay." Aura said, she then saw him run away, but before he could get far. Aura yelled. "Yuki!" He turned around and looked at her. "Good luck!" He nodded his head before running again. Aura sighed. "Now what do I do?" She said.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaok.rpg-board.net
Hikari

Hikari

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:27 am

Hikari turned around and stepped down the stairs leading back to the school. She was halfway to the first floor when she heard that same awful sound. That dark, blood stopping, heart tearing scream. She turned towards the window behind her and saw a large pasty white figure, with a bull shaped body and a white horned mask on. She stepped up to it as her belts began glowing brighter and brighter. "Oh God... what the hell.. what... what is that..." She placed her hand on the window as it began marching towards the school, at a frightening pace. Hikari turned and ran down the final set of stairs. She rushed out the front door and began running towards her home. She looked back and tripped forward, badly scraping her right knee. She rolled over and looked at the monster, which seemed to be rushing straight towards her, even though no one else could see it. "Somebody help me... please..."
Back to top Go down
yuki
Admin
Admin
yuki

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:58 am

Yuki was running as fast as he could to get to the hollow. Meanwhile, Aura walked over to the edge of the roof and could see Yuki running. Yuki then saw a girl and the hollow going toward her. Damn! Yuki thought. He then took out the Quincy cross and some gloves, He out the gloves on before using his cross to summon a bow and then summoned a quincy arrow. He then aimed it at the hollow and fired. The hollow turned around at the last second and was hit by Yuki's arrows. "Yes!" Aura said. Yuki smiled. Too easy. He thought. "Yuki!" Aura screamed out. Yuki turned and looked up at Aura. Aura smiled back. "I'm comming down!" Aura then went over the rail that surrounded the rooftop. "Hey...wait a minute Aura! Yoru not planning to-" Aura then jumped off the roof. Yuki ran to her then jumped and did a flip and caught her, he then landed on the groud and exhaled. "Are you crazy woman?! You could've broken a leg or something!!" Aura looked at him. "But that would never happen as long as your around." Aura said happily. "Yes...that's true." Yuki said. "But that's not the point!" He said immidiately after. He then set Aura down. "Anyway.." Yuki looked at the girl who the Hollow was going to attack.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:09 am

Hikari looked up as the Bull was destroyed by a glowing blue arrow. She covered her face as the bull exploded. She just looked up and stared at the man with a blue and white glove. She stood up a bit shakily, staring at the man just in time to see him catch a girl."What... oh my god... what is going on here!" She began stepping backwards, towards the wall of the school again. She closed her eyes as she felt the wall of the building. She started reciting a few words her father used to say, before every night's sleep. In the Transcendence of Darkness... First Radiance... In the absence of Light, Piercing abyss... in the call of midnight, twilight rages... please... La Diosa... help me." A blinding light appeared from somewhere below her and she felt a warm presence surround her. "Don't worry, Alicia... we're here for you.." Yea.... now stop crying and face forward.. Hikari opened her eyes and stared at what looked like two monochromatic birds. "What... what are you two doing here?"
Back to top Go down
yuki
Admin
Admin
yuki

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:29 am

Both Yuki and Aura saw 2 birds. "W..what the...." Yuki said. "Someone else has powers like me?" Aura asked. "That's what it looks like..." Yuki said. "Hmm..." Yuki said softly. He then started to walk toward the girl. Aura then looked at him, before running up to his side and walking with him. "What is it, Yuki?" She asked. Yuki didn't say anything. Aura looked at Yuki. He's probably thinking about something. Aura thought. "Your thinking, he's probably thinking about something." Yuki said. "What the?" Aura asked. "I know you long enough to know the diffrent expressions you make while your thinking." He said with a smile. "You know me a bit too well Yuki." "I know, I thought you knew by now, how observant I am." Yuki said.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:39 am

"Abyss!" Hikari raised her right hand as the White Crow transformed into a pure white katana. Hikari grabbed the blade and stared at the two advancing on her. "You two just... just stay back! I don't know what you are.. and.. and I don't care.. just stay over there!" Radiant floated behind Hikari. We should get out of here Hikari.. I don't want to cause any more trouble. Hikari took a few steps back, with Radiant and released Abyss, turning him back into a Crow. "Thank you for saving me!" She turned and ran away from the two, running up a set of stairs, and turning onto a main road.
Back to top Go down
yuki
Admin
Admin
yuki

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:53 am

Aura and Yuki stopped walking when the girl. Yelled "Abyss" One of the birds, a crow that was white turned into a katana. The girl grabbed the blade and stared at both Yuki and Aura then said. "You two just....just stay back! I don't know what you are...and..and I don't care..just stay over there!" The girl then took a few steps back and the blade turned back into a crow. She then said. "Thank you for saving me!" She then turned and ran away. "She was a weird girl." Aura said. "Why am I involved with this? I mean she should just say that to you Yuki-kun, after all you used your Quincy powers in DAYLIGHT." She said. "But you jumped off the roof and I caught you and she probably could guess from that scene that we were connected to each other and you knew about my Quincy powers." "That....I got nothing." Aura said. "Oh wait, I do have something, be cautious when your using your quincy powers..." "I know that." Yuki said. "But what was I suppose to do, let the hollow devour her and leave no trace? Anyways, I'm more worried about that girl, since the hollow was attracted to her. That means that she'll probably attract more hollows to herself." Yuki said.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:00 am

Hikari stopped running when she made it to her home. She pushed through the gates and made her way upstairs to her room. She plopped down on her bed and looked down at her belts. "In the Transcendence of Darkness... First Radiance... In the absence of Light, Piercing abyss..." The belts exploded in the same burst of light as the birds appeared again. What is it now... you can't just pull us out whenever the hell you want... Leave her alone Abyss... She's stressed. The birds just floated around, squawking and yelling at each other, as Hikari sat there, thinking about that bull. "Please guys... just... I need someone to talk to..." Radiance transformed into a clone of Hikari and Abyss formed her clothes. R.A looked at Hikari and sat down next to her. Okay... what do you want to talk about?
Back to top Go down
yuki
Admin
Admin
yuki

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:25 am

♥️~Topic is closed, don't can't see it going anywhere else now~♥️

Closed by Yuki-chan
Back to top Go down