Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru (AOK)
Login or register, so you can have fun at Bleach AOK! (Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru, also known as Bleach rise or fall)
Login or register, so you can have fun at Bleach AOK! (Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru, also known as Bleach rise or fall)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Rise or fall. A new Bleach rpg. Create your own Dream bleach character? What will they be? A soul repear, hollow, human or a special human (like chad and orihime from the tv show). Bleach Rise or fall, a rpg fansite based off of Viz media, bleach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The walk home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yuki
Admin
Admin
yuki

Female Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-26

The walk home Empty
PostSubject: The walk home   The walk home Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:19 am

Aura and Yuki were walking home. Yuki had one of his hands in his pockets while the other held his bookbag which was over his shoulder, he closed his eyes and had a lolipop in his mouth as both of them walked. While Aura was wearing her hair down and had a dark red ribbon in it. She smiled and looked at Yuki. Yuki opened one of his eyes and looked down at Aura. "Do you want something?" He asked. "No...nothing." "Are you sure?" "Yes." "Okay.." He said. He then felt a rain drop on his face. "Its raining." He said as more drops of rain came down on his face. He then stopped walking and put his bookbag in front of him so he could unzip it, which he did and took out an umbrella. He zipped up his bag again and opened up the umbrella. He grabbed Aura's hand and pulled her closer to him so she wouldn't get wet. Yuki stopped walking. "Hollow." He said. "Hollow, where?!" "To our right..." He said. Aura looked at Yuki. "What?" He asked. "Well?" "Well what?" "Aren't you going to go after the Hollow?" She asked. "No...." He said. "What?!" Aura yelled.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaok.rpg-board.net
church

church

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-06-17

The walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walk home   The walk home Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:40 am

Nemokai sat on a tree nearby, eating an apple that had fallen into his lap, watching the two children walk home from theyre school. "the world of the living is so strange, so fast paced. Wind them up and watch them go" he took a bite as the drops started cascading. he looked up, "there goes the perfect day" he fell down from the tree, landing on his feet as he kept following, "not like they can see me anyway," he said to himself. it was almost deppressing how lonely it was when no one could see or hear you. suddenly his beeper rang.

Hollow
Karakura Outskirts
+/- 2 minutes

He scowled at it. He was closest. "Guess im going then arnt i?" He pulled out his sword, and spotted the hollow a ways off, farther into a brush of trees. Then his ears surprised him, "hollow" said the boy. he looked to the boy, almost dumbfounded. how does he know what a hollow is his eyes flashed to the girl. Can they see it? Suddenly the hollow charged him, and only gave him a split second to block, putting them into a stalemate of strength "damn," he said, "let my guard down. Oi! You two there, if you can hear me, get out of here now!"
Back to top Go down
yuki
Admin
Admin
yuki

The walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walk home   The walk home Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:20 am

Both Aura and Yuki heard a guy who said. "Oi! You two there, if you can hear me, get out of here now!" Aura looked at the guy then at Yuki. "So this is what you meant Yuki-kun?" "Yeah." "You are so lazy! Isn't it your job to get rid of Hollows." "No...not really." He said. "Anyways, you heard what that guy said let's go Aura." Yuki said. He started to run then looked back at Aura. "Come on Aura, let's go." "No. I'm not moving from this spot." Aura said. "Damn it, Aura! Your so stubborn!" Yuki yelled. Yuki sighed. "I guess theres no point in making you move is there?" He asked. "No." Aura said. "I hope your not thinking into making me help that guy." Yuki said. Aura looked at Yuki. "Will that be a problem?" "Yes. He's a shinigami....I can tell just by looking at his Reiraku, spirt ribbons, shinigami have red spirt ribbions." He said. "Look, there isn't a lot of time to just be sitting here and talk, if you want someone to help him, help him yourself. Though it doesn't matter you'll just be a burden to him anyway.." He said. "Oh really." Aura started to run behind her then she turned around and ran forward she then jumped into the air. She then activate her powers in a less then a second her hair turned white while her eyes turned red. Her hair went went back to its normal black color and her eyes were magenta color. Fan Shooter! Aura thought. Black fans were then fired at the hollow, execpt it missed the hollow and went behind it. Yuki looked at Aura before running and stopping once he reached a certain amount of distance. Yuki watched Aura. "That girl..."
Back to top Go down
church

church

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-06-17

The walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walk home   The walk home Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:51 pm

"ah you idiots!" he screamed at the children as he pushed off the hollow and took a swipe at it, "why dont you get the fact this thing can kill you!" he took another slash at it, only to watch the mask regenerate itself. "what the hell?" he said, shocked by the strange hollow abbility. Something wasnt right, the hollows spiritual pressure was so erratic, so strange. "he looked right into the yes of the children. "im tellling you, go! now!
Back to top Go down
yuki
Admin
Admin
yuki

The walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walk home   The walk home Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:01 am

Aura looked at the guy silently as he yelled at her. He then slashed at the Hollow. He continued to yell at Aura, she wasn't really pay attention she was too busy waiting. She head him yell. "I'm telling you, Go! Now!" Aura then smiled and Bam! Her fan shooter hit the hollow from behind and went right through him. Aura then closed her eyes and carefully but quickly lifted up a street light nearby and shot it right in the spot where she hit the hollow. Aura heard the hollows strange noise. She then saw it regenrating again with the street light still in it, when it was fully regenerated, Aura then once again did fan shooter. This time a group of fans came a lot were heading straight toward the hollow, but others disappeared before it even hit it. The hollow manged the knock the fans out of the way, but while the hollow did that, fan shooter appeared from behind the hollow and struck it again. I hope this works...Aura thought. She then used her Telekinesis to pick up a car. As she was doing that she was shooting fan shooter at the hollow over and over again. Aura put the car in front of her and quickly jumped on the roof, she then lifted the car with her on it and still was using fan shooter to hit the hollow when Aura came near the hollow she then jumped to the spot where the hollow was hit and th hollow then regenerated with her inside it. I sure hope it works...to hit the hollow from the inside. She thought. Man! I can't see a thing in here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walk home   The walk home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The walk home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru (AOK) :: Karakura Town :: Outskirts of Karakura Town-
Jump to: